dimanche 28 août 2016

Friends : the very beginning - 2016

Extract from episode one, season one



SCRIPT

***

Ross: I don't want to be single ok, I just want to be married again.

Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!

Monica: Rachel?

Rachel: Oh god! Monica! Hi! Thank god!
I just went to your building and you weren't there
 and then this guy with a big hammer said that you might be here and you are! You are!

Waitress: Can I give you some coffee?

Monica: Deca!
Hey everybody, this is Rachel.
This is everybody: this is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey and you remember my brother Ross?

Rachel: Sure! Hello!

Ross: Hi!

Monica: So you want to tell us now or are we waiting for four wed bridesmaids?

Rachel: Oh god! Well... It started about half an hour before the wedding. I was in this room where we are keeping all the presents and I was looking at this gravy boat, this really gorgeous gravy boat.
And all of a sudden I realised, I realised, I realised that I was more turned on by this gravy boat  than by Barry! And I got really freaked out and that's when it hit me: how much Barry looks like Mr Potato Head!
You know what I mean, I always knew he looked familiar but...
Anyway, I just had to get out of there and I started wondering "why am I doing this and who am I doing this for?" So anyway, I just didn't know where to go and I know that you and I just kind of drifted apart but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city...

Monica: ...Who wasn't invited to the wedding...

Rachel: Oh I was kind of hoping this wouldn't be an isssue...







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire