mercredi 13 mars 2013

Why not make suggestions ?

Une petite vidéo pour revoir comment proposer des activités :

Why not...? Why don't we...? Let's... !
+ BV
How about... ? What about...? 
+ V-ing



Transcript:

"I'm so happy we're finally here!"
"Oh yes, I love being on holiday!
"So, what do you want to do today?"
"I don't know."
"Ok, how about doing some sightseeing?"
"Maybe... We could walk around the city and take pictures."
"Or... Let's go and visit museums!"
"Museums... Erm... I don't feel like it to be honest."
"OK, so why don't we go to the beach?"
"We can go to the beach but I don't like sunbathing. I'm allergic to sun. Let's get something to eat first."
"Maybe... I'm not hungry though."
"Gee! There are so many options! It's hard to decide."
"Ok! Let's go to town! We'll decide what to do later."
"You're right, let's go!"

sightseeing = des visites touristiques, aller voir ce qui vaut d'être vu
sunbathing = littéralement prendre un bain de soleil, se dorer au soleil



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire