jeudi 25 janvier 2018

Louise's daily routine - Video

Listen to this interview about daily routines...



- What time do you wake up?
- I wake up at 8.30 (eight thirty).

- Do you brush your teeth after that?
- No, First I like to eat breakfast.

- What time do you brush your teeth?
- After the shower.

- What time do you leave your house to go to work?
- I go to work around 10 o'clock.

- What time do you have lunch?
- I have lunch around one o'clock.

- What do you usually have for lunch?
- I like to eat a sandwich.

- What time do you finish work?
- I finish work at six o'clock or six-thirty in the evening.

- What time do you eat your dinner?
- I eat dinner at eight o'clock.

- What time do you go to bed?
- I go to bed at eleven o'clock.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire